MAURÍCIO CAMPOS JÚNIOR SOCIEDADE DE ADVOGADOS and COVID-19
Dear Clients, Suppliers, Colleagues, Legal Operators and Friends,
The escalation in the spread of COVID-19 around the world and now in Brazil has led to a major uncertainty about what will come next.
MAURICIO CAMPOS JÚNIOR SOCIEDADE DE ADVOGADOS law firm is aware of this fact, therefore, we would like to convey the following:
1. MAURÍCIO CAMPOS JÚNIOR SOCIEDADE DE ADVOGADOS law firm continues to work as normal;
2. All the procedures recommended by the Brazilian Sanitary and Health Authorities were implemented, among other measures, according to the peculiarities of our activities;
3. The entire team of lawyers and interns is working remotely on a minimum face-to-face service system, with access to the country’s central office and court information systems.
4. All trips, congresses, meetings with customers will be carried out digitally/virtually, except those that need to be personal, observing the limit of up to five (05) attendants.
5. As long as possible, hearings will be held by video conference, using all necessary technological infrastructure, except in such cases that displacement is inevitable, which will be agreed and shared in advance with the customers involved.
6. We are regularly monitoring the development of all the information provided by Official Entities, aiming to go further and ensure the safety and health of our staff, who will also work in a minimum on-site service system, obeying work shifts that allow reducing the commuting to work frequency.
We are certain that thanks to procedures adopted we will continue to work with the commitment, dedication and efficiency that are MAURÍCIO CAMPOS JÚNIOR SOCIEDADE DE ADVOGADOS hallmarks, inspired by the conviction that we will soon overcome the challenge our society is currently facing.
MAURÍCIO CAMPOS JÚNIOR SOCIEDADE DE ADVOGADOS